wanderlust
{ }
Speechless
Posted on Friday, 23 March 2012 @ 05:02 with 3 comment(s)

image

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t
I can't update new entries lately . im too busy with my homework . mianhae *bows* ehm , im here to share something with yah . ohoh , look at yoseob . he's cute , yeah i know that . k enough with that . ouuu man , such a horrible intro . i know , imma weirdo .

Alhamdulillah , I am accepted to MRSM . thanks to Allah . alhamdulillah , alhamdulillah . i dont know what to say . im happy plus sad plus nervous . aaaaaaaahh , feel like crying . sobsue ;_; oh yeah , i bought some presents for mimi and for all my bestie . i hope they like it . and i do really really hope that they wont forget me when im not around ;_;

Okay . mimi cried for about , uhm an hour maybe .  Sharon ! oh man , i've never seen her crying before . and she told me that its her first time crying for a friend . she even gave me a letter . she said that im the most trusted friend ever . tssk tssk . and its raining heavily today . ahhh , its so sad . oh yeah , i cant go to school for koko tomorrow . i need to pack all my things *sadsad*
Oh ya , bazla . i think i'll never find someone who have that sifat ke-adik-an just like yah . amirah , aisyah etc etc , dont forget me hokay . i looooooooooooooooove you :')
3Comments:

Blogger H A F N I I Y A Z I said on 23 March 2012 at 05:26 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . Untunglahhh

Blogger Munirah Shamsudin said on 23 March 2012 at 05:43 

Awak untung dapat kawan camtu.
p/s : COMEL NYA YOSEOB AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blogger Yoseobie said on 23 March 2012 at 05:53 

Tahniah :)

Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →