wanderlust
{ }
Ha-ha-happy birthday :D
Posted on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 @ 11:30 with 0 comment(s)

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

( 89.12.19 - 12.12.19 ) : Happy birthday, Yongjun !  。。(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I'm not someone who is good with words, but its okay. I'll try :-) So, today is your birthday. I remember when I first saw you, I noticed the way you hide your face when you smile or laugh. Its seriously cute, but after seeing you perform I was literally mesmerized by how charismatic you are. Although you bring the image of the cool rapper, I can see and tell how shy, caring, grumpy and awesome you are. I'm so proud of ya *thumbs up* You are so talented, always work hard to present the best side of you to all your fans. You’ll always be the best for us.

Know what, there's a chinese boy looks exactly like you. omgg. Whenever I look at him, I remember you. He's 14 this year, ex prefect. He's so handsome, and I borrowed his blazer during perlantikan pengawas day *proud* ; unfortunately, he already have a girlfriend *sad* . He's known as Nicholas Ang. omo omo. K, its not important btw. mian ._.

 

Ah, chincha. Junhyung, I know you will won't read this post and forever will not read it. But for those who've spent some time to read this post, gamsahamnida *bows* . So, thats all for now. Ta-ta, assalamu'alaikum. Annyeong *wave*

Jya.
0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →