wanderlust
{ }
December.
Posted on Monday, 24 December 2012 @ 09:18 with 0 comment(s)



Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

Annyeong ebelibadi *wave* , uh December was always be my favourite month. yea, was. Because it was a month for me to enjoy myself, run from tons of pressure and schoolwork etc. But this December is a bit different. You know, instead of running away from stress and all those stuffs, I have to try to be nice to 'em. They will always be my closest friend for the time being ._. Everytime holiday, tons and tons of homework will be given. omgg *faint*

Hm, I just hope that next year is gonna be a better year. I hope, no more dramas and stuff happen. I wish, I can focus on my studies. Pay more attention to it. checkpoint. uh, a speechless exam. Full of mystery ._. and I truly hope that I can be a better khalifah *cries*, ya Allah. Please guide me, don't let me go astray ; TAT ;

Keh, Jya  (´∇ノ`*)
0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →