wanderlust
{ }
Reminiscence.
Posted on Tuesday, 25 December 2012 @ 02:54 with 0 comment(s)




© SensationPlease do not edit.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

Thinking back, I always write something that is related to memories, reminiscence etc. molla. It have been my habit, since last year. I'm not gonna cry my eyeballs out. I just, okay. Actually I was cleaning my room and then I found a file. It's my year6-file. I used it even before my UPSR. And on it, there's a piece of paper wrote pengawas percubaan-Alia Nazihah. I feel so nostalgic. It's like all those memories came back. They're flooding back to me ._.

So, I will use that file once again. And just let that paper stick on it, I won't remove it. chincha. I love that stuff so much, it keeps all memories when I'm in SMKS3 and SKS2. And since my sister really really want my pink file that I used to bring along with me to MRSM, I'll give it to her. hihi. It's just my childish thinking, ignore it. But I just can't help it, I am so happy cause I succeeded to found that file back. It's black in color, and have something shiny on the surface. molla what is that thing, but whatever lah kan :) as long as, it's officially becomes mine, again. muahahaha :D

Keh, Jya.
0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →