wanderlust
{ }
Suffocating.
Posted on Thursday, 13 December 2012 @ 07:26 with 0 comment(s)


Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

Ehem, k. annyeong *bow* ; alhamdulillah, I was still given the opportunity by Allah to breathe until this moment. Okay, yesterday I was reading this awesome-thick-heavy book that was given by my dad. Did you know that almost all hard and tough english words comes from Latin or Greek? phh, I just know this information yesterday. lol yeah, when I was looking through that book, I learned many things. And it tells me that somehow, when we though that we're already smart or looks like "robotic human" or smthg, there's actually lots of things that we haven't discover yet :)

Ah chincha. I changed my skin again. yeah sue me *hands up* molla, I just can't help it. I love playing with codes and somehow, I want a skin that's packed with something nature and have sense of peacefulness. And I don't like colours, that are too bright etc cause it gives me headache *cries*  ah mianhae *bows

I guess that's all for now, I wanna continue watching Cinderella's Stepsister :pp tata, annyeong and assalamu'alaikum *bows* oh and, in shaa Allah, I'll post some freebies tomorrow.

omggg, Yoseob's in tv now *fangirling*

Jya.
0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →