wanderlust
{ }
Last day.
Posted on Saturday, 8 June 2013 @ 16:57 with 0 comment(s)


Assalamu'alaikum peeps.
So today is my last day. at home. I don't want to leave my home sweet home, if possible. But I can't hm. I've packed my stuffs, luggage pun dah tersusun elok kat tepi tu hah. About 11 something my parents will send me to tbs, naik bas ._. okay. And, hm result kali ni boleh tahan hihi. I'm proud of myself, lah juga. I got A for NCC. Kalau ikut markah png, ada 2B, yang lain semua A alhamdulillah. But bm and bi belum dapat markah so hm I'll just hope for the best lah. Ok, what else? aaa, okay, here's my resolution for this new semester aka 2nd semester;
  • Be a better person.
  • Get a better result for every subject, termasuk science. please I want A -,-
  • Try my best not to fall asleep especially time physics.
  • No more last minute-study or homework.
  • Jimat duit, hihi.

And that's it :) I am hoping for something better. Amiin.
0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →