wanderlust
{ }
What is life.
Posted on Thursday, 6 June 2013 @ 05:48 with 0 comment(s)


Assalamu'alaikum and hi peeps.
Hm you know. I've tried to figure out why why and why I always grieve and feel offended. I know, we should keep near to Allah so that we'll have a better happy awesome life. I know that I know. But I still can't figure out why human must have that one feeling that always haunt us ; kosong ; rasa kosong. Is it because we're lack of ibadah? I don't know. So I want to buy Yasmin Mogahed's book, reclaim you heart to find the answer. I'm concern enough that I'll get my questions answered after I've read that book. I know, and I'm sure.

Actually idk why but I recently attracted to laughter. If someone smiles often, thinks positively, and can enjoy the small things in life, I am naturally enticed with who they are. I admire someone who can put their cynical and pessimistic thoughts aside and bear through with a sense of humor. To me, that is everything. I think I'd fall in love with a compassion person who can laugh through their own tears. I wish to be someone like that. Oh one more thing, I wish to have a namja, that'll come into my life, protect me, guide me to the true path. That'll never give up, in making me happy. O' Allah, let me meet someone who are destined for me. Amiin.

New english vocab that I learned today;
indicate, enticed, cynical, pessimistic thought, compassionate, hurricane, grieve

Phew. I feel a lot more better now. Alhamdulillah.
0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →