wanderlust
{ }
Farewell 2013.
Posted on Saturday, 28 December 2013 @ 20:18 with 0 comment(s)


Assalamu'alaikum -- annyeong guise.

This is going to be a short post because I have to pack my stuffs afterwards. Well hm, school starts in 3 days and I don't really know what to feel. Tense and jittery, yeah ofc, because I don't have any idea on what's gonna happen next year. I hope everything's going to be alright in shaa Allah. I'll be officially 15 on 3rd of February and wow time do flies so fast I can't even take a break. My new year's resolution ain't have a big differences with my 2013's but lol who cares.

I'm not going to list it all haha. I hope I'll be a better person next year, pass every examination with flying colors, be a bit athletic (lol whatever), no more last-minute-homework etc. I won't cry over spill milk ever again I promise. And maybe, I'll try to socialize with the society I mean, I won't be too quiet and all lah kan.

Anyways, congratulations Exo for winning a lot of awards this year. You guys deserve those honors for working so hard every single day ever since you guys debuted. I can't be any more prouder and happier than I am now for getting the chance to support you and love you. May 2014 be as good as 2013. I'll always pray for your happiness and your success. Kyungsoo, keep on being an undoubtedly adorable and cute 21-year-old-man next year haHA. Fighting Exo! Yehet.

I think that's all for now. 
Goodbye 2013, Annyeong 2014.





0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →