wanderlust
{ }
January post
Posted on Friday, 31 January 2014 @ 05:54 with 0 comment(s)

Assalamu'alaikum and heeeeello there.
((Know what, it's only January and a lot of dramas has happened. Like seriously, A LOT. I don't even know where to start.))

Ok, first of all, here I am in Selangor. Just got back from the prison yesterday and 2 days afterwards is the day of returning to the hostel (srsly I hate it). Because the day after will be my birthday. I won't be celebrating it with my family and it's just too melancholy for a typical-15-year-old-girl like me. Ibu has already gave me an early-birthday-present and I just can't say that I abhor it because honestly, I don't and instead, I love it damn much. It's a polo purse, the original one, and it's kind of exquisite (well it looks like it for me bc I dunno the real price but whateverz), and MAYBE my father will give me an ipod touch but idek yet but hahahahahahahaa yeah, I'm looking forward for it.


I got a lot of homework that need to be done but ya know, I haven't finished any of it yet because I'm too lazy and because my Homework Alia Mode hasn't come yet and that's why. But tonight may be a night for me to finish it all up, in shaa Allah. May Allah ease everything amiin.


Oh anyways, I've already got my checkpoint result. Alhamdulillah, 6.0 for mathematics but my science result is quite upsetting. I won't share it here because I feel too crestfallen. Hm but it's ok, I'll do better next time I promise. I reckon that I should have a bigger determination and resolution on being a successful person. And I'll start all that by completing my homework tonight. I'll prove to myself, my parents and everyone that my words aren't just words. I'm hoping for a better result next time, oh okay maybe I should prove it with my ppmr result afterwards. 

As for my social skill, I think I'm a lot more worse than last year. I hurt a lot of my friends, I kind of abandoned them when they actually need me and I feel like a bullshit. I don't have any idea on what is wrong with me nowadays. Dramas keep on happening as the time pass by, I can barely create a happy relationship filled with love and laughter with my close friends anymore. I feel bad but I don't know what to do to rebuild those friendships back. I used to take good care of everyone's feelings but now, I feel like mine is much more important than others. I need a boost to this unwanted ego thing-y.



Last but not least, happy belated birthday to my baby kyungsoo-ah. I love you to the moon and back. Stay squishy, happy, healthy, cute, gorgeous, breathtaking, stupendous, amazing, superb and everything because I love you so damn much. I feel like on the top of the world just by looking at your adorable and fresh-faced look. (somehow I really hope that one day you'll know and discover Islam, and eventually convert into this sacred religion amiin ya rabbal'alamin). I wish nothing but the best for you. Saengil chukka hamnida, muahxx.

I wrote about 5 paragraphs for today's post and it wows me a lot. Well, actually I got a lot more to tell but idek lah. A lot of good and bad things happened but alhamdulillah, I can still cope with the stress. Thanks to Him - really. 





0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →