wanderlust
{ }
February Updates
Posted on Monday, 24 February 2014 @ 00:25 with 0 comment(s)



Assalamu'alaikum and annyeonghaeyo guise.
As expected, time and tide wait for no man. March will greet us in a few days and I feel quite surprise with the flow of time. And ofc, lots and lots of things happened as the time goes by. ((I should be at school actually. But I got a mc from doctor for conjunctivitis so yeay for me))

3rd of February used to be a meaningful date for me. Obviously because it's my birth date. But my birthday this year wasn't really splendid, it was quite lame and upsetting as imagined. Disappointment doesn't really hit me because I didn't really put on high hopes on everyone. I shouldn't have grieved but truth be told, it actually hurts, having nobody to care about you. My heart maimed as if a blade has left a scar on it when there's actually none. I don't know how to express it but that's a wee of what I feel. I'm bad at explaining and I guess there's nothing more to do to make people understand me. Allah is enough, I don't need anyone else.


Okay forget it. Let's talk about my ujian selaras 1. Hm how should I say this. I took sejarah, geografi, kemahiran hidup, agama, bm, bi, biology, chemistry, physics, addmaths, maths. Approximately 11 papers. It was quite hard at first but alhamdulillah, everything was fine. Thanks to Him. I hope I will pass with flying colors and acquire at least 3.8, in shaa Allah. May Allah make it all ease and smooth for me.

Well, I think that's enough for now. I'll write more soon. Cheerio. x


0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 17, future paediatrician.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


yr thoughts ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →