wanderlust
{ }
asdfghjkl
Posted on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 @ 01:53 with 0 comment(s)


Assalamu'alaikum and annyeong hey hi.
((Nothing much to say, but I guess I need to at least update something for my fans, lol haha ok I'm kidding.))

Fyi, I've been keeping my eye on a not-so-new boy band named bts. Well, they produce good musics and are good-looking, too handsome for someone who doesn't even undergo any plastic surgery. Anddd maybe that's the reason why I've been too attached to them lately, (the word "too attached" seems quite exaggerative but whatever lah). My ultimate bias for the meantime is probably Jungkook, the maknae but I can't be so sure I won't change it in any second because that's what I always do pft lol do I sound creepy and perv bc I feel like I do.

Anyways, life has been spitting lemons to me but like they say, try to make lemonade with it. And I'm still trying, and with the help of Allah, in sha Allah everything's going to be just fine. I have to keep my faith high. Ups and downs are common in life, we can't be expecting good things to be always near us because no, it won't. Allah is fair. Everyone's story have been written perfectly by Him, we just have to be a good khalifah, do what He asks us to and leave what He forbids us. 



I should be studying actually, instead of enjoying myself with the social network. I know that and that feel of apprehensive have been haunting me since forever but I don't have any idea why I'm still here. Lol I'll start revising tonight maybe, if god wills it. Or maybe after I've done reading divergent, (few pages more tho). Wish me luck for le' upcoming examination. Aiming for straight A's and good marks for every subject but all that won't happen without any struggle and will so yeah, better stop procrastinating or I'll regret it later.

I've been feeling sad lately. Not sure why. But well, I'll try to overcome it :)
That's all for now. See ya later, assalamu'alaikum.





0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 17, future paediatrician.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


yr thoughts ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →