wanderlust
{ }
PT3 trial.
Posted on Saturday, 30 August 2014 @ 03:39 with 0 comment(s)

Hi hello there.

PT3 trial. Next week. Oh yea it means rip to my sleeping schedule. I am not fully prepared for it. As you know, I flunked my science for my pre-trial examination and it kinds of discourage me. I don't know man, I have this void feeling inside of me that not a single creature knows about (except for Allah and those who are reading this). And truth be told, I'm scared. What if I acquire a worse result for the upcoming trial? Oh god, I don't know. I'll probably commit suicide (lol kidding). No. I can't. I can never bear to look at my parents' wretched and gloomy faces. It kills me slowly from inside. And for sure I'll blame myself for not doing my best.

O' Lord, I don't know. I am disappointed with my own self. 






0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →