wanderlust
{ }
1 month left.
Posted on Saturday, 13 September 2014 @ 04:28 with 1 comment(s)

Assalamu'alaikum.
 I can't wait for this pt3 thingy to end. I can't wait for the final sem examination to end. I can't wait to end this year's schooling period. The thought of getting the small freedom somehow intrigues me. This year is the definition of hectic.

Truth be told, I am very scared about where I'm going to be in the future. My future is ambiguous. I don't see a clear vision of it. I tried to reassure myself that I am still young to think about the burden I'm going to hold. But no matter how many times I did that, I still can't stop thinking about it. It haunts me. I've got pt3 to ace, IGCSE to study and school activities and homework and (sort of) hormonal stuff to think about. I am not robot. I can't do million of things in a time. I need rest too. Oh well, am I being too emotional? I guess, yes.

I don't know man. When I talk about examination, emotional hits me. Other batches or people might feel sorry but they don't own the burden so they don't know what we, form 3 students feel. Scared, yes I admit that I am totally frightening. When you don't know what future holds, you'll feel like you're in a dark tunnel, not knowing where to go, you just hope where you are stepping will lead you to light. But while you're walking, your thoughts will continuously haunt you. "Will I safe?","Where will I go to?"


The best way to encounter all those things are by trying your best no matter what and seek for Allah's help. Yes, I guess that's the best. Remember that Allah won't burden you with something that is beyond your strength. He knows you are strong enough to face the trials that He gave you. Don't worry Alia. Do your best and leave everything to Allah. 

Don't worry. Allah's here.

"Something you like might be something that is bad for you and something that you abhor might likely be something that is best for you."






1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said on 13 September 2014 at 19:25 

good luck alia :)

Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →