wanderlust
{ }
Entahlah nak.
Posted on Wednesday, 17 December 2014 @ 06:13 with 0 comment(s)

Assalamu'alaikum. Hello.

Right now, at this moment as I'm writing this entry, my heart is beating faster than ever. It's speed somehow (I am sure enough) supersedes the ones I felt after I've finished any kinds of marathon or any activities related to running. It overcomes my rate of heartbeats when I'm in fear, distraught & grieve. I am totally frightening and not even an inch close to ready to somehow know my PT3 result. I don't know, what kind of expression will I show the moment I touch my slip. I don't have any idea.

I scrolled down my twitter's timeline when I suddenly saw something extremely shocking & almost took my breath away. A teacher from a government school wrote that a candidate will only acquire an A IF she/he got 80 and above. Which utterly makes me lose hope, and idk, feel like attempting a suicide or maybe just flee from Malaysia. No words can exactly express what I really feel. My heart aches to the max but I ain't weeping, not even a tear. I am too upset I can't even shed any tears.

Ya Allah, I just don't have any gut to face this.





0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →