wanderlust
{ }
Crush.
Posted on Friday, 4 December 2015 @ 10:22 with 4 comment(s)



((a reminder for everyone, especially for myself))

Falling in love or having someone who means the whole world to you is normal, am I right?
I mean, it's a human nature. You cant deny tht. But what differentiates us frm others is how we control our feelings.

I believe everyone is someone's precious gems, and I am pretty sure tht everyone, every single person has someone they really really cherish, really admire. We call them with sweet names like sayang or baby ke en. We wanna look good, perfect, amiable & totally outstanding & stupefying in front of them, even a tint of dirt of ourselves mustn't be within their visions. We are willing to do anything to catch their attention, to gain their respects & love. These people are who we want to protect from any evil creatures & bad intentions, we don't want them to get hurt, be it just a line of wound. If we've ever wronged them either it's done intentionally or unintentionally, we would cry our eyeballs out seeking for forgiveness, giving them thousands of excuses on why we did tht particular 'sin'. 

I know how it feels like to love someone (aka having a crush on someone). It's not easy, seriously and haha every time I had my hopes high on someone, I ended up hurting myself. I knew it would hurt to stalk but I couldn't stop myself from doing so. I knew it's not worthy to think about him every days and nights but sadly I keep on doing it. Missing someone who isn't even halal for me, is obviously a sin but meh, I wasn't matured enough to comprehend all that. 

But y'know whats amazing?
When you're after a human's love, you might be getting their love in the end but Allah's love might have slipped away from yr hand during the journey. But once you're seeking for the love of the Almighty, it's perplexing to know that human's love is still in yr grip even after you've reached yr destination. If you really, like betul betul jaga yr habluminallah, Allah will jaga yr habluminannas for you. Remember, if akhirah is yr competition, the prize is jannah which is obviously better than the whole worlds and its content. But if the world is yr competition, whats the prize? Temporary happiness.

Believe me when I say, love is not everything. Correction; love for human is not everything. Be patient, dear fellas. Every human was created with their own pairs, and when the time has come, you'll meet them, if it's not in this dunya you'll meet her/him in the akhirah. Yes, everything in this world looks marvellous and spectacular but don't forget that we have not yet reached our real destination. Dunia ni cuma R&R je, kita dok singgah jap ambil bekalan utk perjalanan yang lagi jauh. Changing isn't hard, istiqamah is the real challenge.  

It'll surely be hard & strenuous, but patience is the key to everything.
Do not give up. Ingat the reward tht you'll get once you succeed. Good luck.
May peace be upon you, upon me, upon us all.
Sincerely, yr sister in Islam,
Alia.





4Comments:

Anonymous ezzahramo said on 26 December 2015 at 03:21 

i like your post, thanks fr posting :) i'll always keep in reading! post often gurl! keep it up :)

Blogger Alia Nazihah said on 30 December 2015 at 23:32 

@ezzahramo awh thank you so much!! i will inshaAllah :')

Blogger Siti Khadijah Aminuddin said on 29 April 2016 at 06:08 

Post lagi alia i baca macam novel dah ni

Blogger Alia Nazihah said on 29 April 2016 at 23:09 

Omg thank youu!!! I will :"))

Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18, future cardiologist.

tumblr twitter instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →