wanderlust
{ }
Temporary Happiness.
Posted on Friday, 16 June 2017 @ 16:40 with 0 comment(s)


Assalam'alayk!
It's genuinely unbelievable how fast time flies! In just a blink of an eye, we have almost completed our one month of fasting & is equals to my 3rd week of being an Aspi student. I have to admit that everything went by suppppeeer fastttt that I can still recall the day when I registered. It's crazy how hectic & hilarious my life has been in these few weeks of schooling, overloaded with classes & assignments, oh and also, quizzes (phew). There's nothing much to share about my schedule except that it has been so packed and tiresome that I can barely find time to rest and of course, too busy to get myself involved in unnecessary things. Despite that, I found something that ignited my self-doubt and this is affecting my self-confidence & also self-esteem. The struggle is real bro.

I believe we all have our own flaws and insecurities, right? I have mine too. &&& its super annoying when I worry too much about my timidity until i overlook the strengths & beauty inside me. I constantly critic and give bad comments about myself especially regarding my physical & mental attributes. Being here, I am surrounded with outstanding, alluring, captivating & exquisite smart-asses which contribute to my already feeling-dumb-and-ugly feels. It is not healthy, I know. But somehow I could not control my insecurities & i feel so bad for not being able to feel grateful with what I have. But yknow what's amazing? I stumbled upon this amazing quote when I was on instagram and it hits me real hard.

If akhirah is yr competition, happiness & success of both dunya&akhirah is the prize. But what will you get if the dunya is yr competition? Temporary happiness.

Ouch. That's true.

So I have been thinking about the trials that I am facing with & to be very very frank, it is too exaggerated to classify it as a problem. It's actually not. I realize that I am the one who overemphasized it when it could actually be solved without putting on too much effort on it & even without anyone's helping hand. I should be the one who should eradicate all of the temptations and distractions and get back on the right track , in order for my life to change. The only thing keeping me going right now is knowing that Allah has it all planned out && this is all temporary. It's normal to feel insecure, but dont let it overwhelms you. 





0Comments:
Post a Comment
annyeong ;
Alia. 18 && blessed.

tumblr instagram facebook


any footprints? ;


Re-edit by this blog owner. Template originally made by Qayyum.
← Older Posts | Newer Posts →